Where can I get an off-white eye pencil?

kaneda

Does anyone know where I can get a beige eye-pencil?

I like the effect created when people line their waterline with white eye pencil. However, as an NW47, this just does not work for me. I was watching a Billy B video, and he recommends lining with a beige eye pencil... but I can't find one!

I've tried the typical ones (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Laura Mercia, Clinique, Dior, but no joy!). I'm from the UK, so please suggestions that can be found here.

Thanks!

I know that Urban Decay do a metallic taupe and bold bronze they are more browny though.

I used to have Givenchy Magic Kohl eye liner pencil in Beige Pearl which was a nice pearly light beige.

It does seem hard to find an off white, but i will keep a look out.
I'm also from the UK
smiles.gif

iluvmac

Mac Pro in Light Green eye pencil! Wonderful to hide any redness you may have in your eyes/waterline!

Ode to Joy

I don't know if you can get Kryolan in UK, but I heard they make a great eyeliner called "highlight" that you can use on the water line, in your eye corner and under your brow, it stays put all day and is dirty cheap. I hope I am able to look at it at a store soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
MAC Pro! It's called "Pale Yellow".

Does anyone have a swatch of that?

rachybloom

Cargo Reverse Lip Liner

Makeupalley users love this as an alternate for white pencils, even though it's a lipliner it's flesh colored and perfect.