Where can i get vie veneto dazzleglass? :(

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hi everyone,
so when this come out i didnt really have any money to spend
cry.gif
. But now id really love this dazzleglass to build up my collection. Anyone have any suggestions
th_confused_new.gif
, id be highly greatful.
thankyou and kindest regards Kayleigh x x x
winks.gif

Makeup Emporium

I'm not sure where you live but it's still available on the MAC website. It's Via Veneto so maybe you couldn't find it because you were spelling it wrong. There are also some on EBay for not a bad price. HTH

Kazzii-Loves-MA

hey hun,
im actually in the uk, oops haha my mistake. i would rather not purchase from ebay, but ill look into an international mac site
smiles.gif

thankyou, kayleigh x x x

LMD84

well you could keep a look out on love-makeup.com she stocks older dazzleglasses and she's had that one a few times in the past. so check every week or so. all authetic as well which is a bonus!

or try looking in the clearence bin. i'm sure somebody will be selling it
smiles.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Thanks hun,
looked on the canadian site and they sell it, but dont ship to the uk and then i tried getting onto the us site but my computer wont let me for some reason?
iv never seen it being sold on the swap/sale section
ssad.gif
. hopefully i can find it haha.
thanks girls, kindest regards Kayleigh x x

Simply Elegant

I would check all cosmetics wholesale too. They have other older dazzleglasses too but not via veneto as of right now.

Hi Kazii,

There's a seller on a forum called FashionBaggers (did you ever go on the Handbag UK forums?) selling Via Veneta - I think it's only £5.

I think the forum is closed though so if you're not already, you'd need to register to access the Beauty Room forum where the sale thread it.

Hope this helps a bit.

x