where did you get Nars online

ThePowderPuff

http://www.hqhair.com/home.dept

HQhair has NARS again and seems running on full speed again after having been down for half a year. They have free world wide shipping. I donøt know about customs though.

Redaddict

I don't know if anyone is still interested in this but I thought I'd do a quick update. I recently placed another order with kissandmakeupny for a NARS eyeshadow duo (Habenara) when I noticed they were having a special... (10% off or free shipping or something, I can't remember!) Anyway, I received the eye shadow in perfect condition 10 days after I placed the order. So that's twice I've ordered from them and twice they've been brilliant. I got my Habenara for $32 AUD as opposed to $72 AUD in Mecca. Would I do it again? Hell yes :D Actually I would have as I decided that I needed the Grand Palais duo but kissandmakeup didn't seem to have it in stock so I ordered from HQhair. I'm a little apprehensive about this as I saw some people have had problems but I figured that I'd pay with paypal and if I have issues I will have some back up. I will update you on how I go with HQhair.
I hope this helps some people!
x

Redaddict

OK, I seriously feel like I am talking to myself but I am writing this in case it helps someone else! I received my HQhair order of the NARS Grand Palais duo yesterday. It is authentic and was packaged well. I love it! Shipping took a bit longer than kissandmakeupny, it was just under 3 weeks. Still, I saved myself $40AUD by buying online so I think it's worth the wait :D

BigBlackHorse

I really recommend allcosmeticswholesale.com!
They don't have everything from Nars, but the prices are GREAT. Check this site every day to see when new stuff is coming in!
22 dollar for a blush, and only 30 dollar for my new lovely torrid albatross blush duo! They also have the Yachiyo brush for only 40 dollar.
Shipping is not very expensive, it's around 13 dollar for several items.
Also it's very quick, I live in Holland and it takes a little longer than a week to arrive.

SUMM3RxBABii

Sephora is going to have a F&F in the next week or so, so if you wait a week (or more), you can get NARS for cheaper.