where in the h*ll can i found revlon skinlights?

rutledgekl

i have looked everywhere riteaid,walgreens,and cvs and i cant find it!where can it be hiding at ladies?

liv

It's been discontinued. Your best bet would be to check Big Lots or similar stores.

babiid0llox

Yup it's been discontinued
ssad.gif

But I think the Peach Tease one (I think that's the name
th_dunno.gif
) is still available and will continue to be available...don't quote me on that though, also I think they changed the name of it slightly but the only available one would be in peach or something.

I don't think that's much help sorry lol.

Simply Elegant

They had an LE luminizer that was similar but nicer IMO called bare it all lotion that's newer so there may still be some of that left. I still see some at drug stores.

MissChriss

I order it from this site that sell discounted makeup thats been discontinued from Revlon and Almay. Its only 1.99 when it used to cost me like 10 or 12 dollars.

rutledgekl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
They had an LE luminizer that was similar but nicer IMO called bare it all lotion that's newer so there may still be some of that left. I still see some at drug stores.

what color luminizer looks best on dark skinned women?

Nox

I have the Warm Glow Revlon Skin Lights. I find that it works for me when i have a deep tan, but otherwise, it can be quite dark for me.

I have no problems letting you have it. It's more than 75% full.

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
It's been discontinued. Your best bet would be to check Big Lots or similar stores.

Yup...I saw some in there a while ago, I dunno how long its been discontinued or if an overstock but definitely Big Lots.

rr11l07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChriss
I order it from this site that sell discounted makeup thats been discontinued from Revlon and Almay. Its only 1.99 when it used to cost me like 10 or 12 dollars.

Which site is that, please post it????

deelasoul

Coming out of lurk mode to add that the website where you can still buy SkinLights is called Cosmetics and More. Here's a link to the Skin Brightener:
Cosmetics and More

Site is a bit weird to use though ... after you send your order, they call you to tell you if your items are in stock and if so, to get your credit card info. I had to try a few times to get the SkinLights, but finally got lucky and bought three tubes.

Hope this helps!

Has anyone seen the new Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion?? It looks like a replacement for the the discontinued Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener. Is this so? How good of a match is it?

MissChriss

^It totally sucks to me. Its too thin and the color is all wrong. Nothing like the skinlights. I am mad at Revlon for discontinuing skinlights when obviously soo many people like it.