Where is the RSS feed on the Specktra blog?

ThePowderPuff

It's probably just me, but I can't find an rss feed on the Specktra blog, I can only find on the forum, and I really need to keep updated on Lous wonderful videos ;)

Can anyone help?

LMD84

Aw you are so sweet! i shall find out the information for you. Janice tends to deal with that more techy stuff for me! I am a touch useless! :)

LMD84

Thanks darling. I have written to you in the Nars Summer 2011 thread about the video :)
Cool! I shall take a look now! And me and janice have discussed the rss feed this evening and we've not passed it onto the web team so that they can get cracking and set it up for us! :) I'll update you whenever I can!

ThePowderPuff

I don't understand the commenting on the blog. It says I have to login to reply and when I click login I get directed to a Wordpress Login page.

Can you help?

PS. A piece of advice: It's SO difficult to get good pictures of swatches. It's like the most difficult part of blogging. You have good lightning, bit try to cut the pictures closer to the colour. We don't need to see so much of the hand and everything around. That works so much better.

Just trying to be helpfull, let me know if you prefer me not to :)

LMD84

I don't understand the commenting on the blog. It says I have to login to reply and when I click login I get directed to a Wordpress Login page.

Can you help?

PS. A piece of advice: It's SO difficult to get good pictures of swatches. It's like the most difficult part of blogging. You have good lightning, bit try to cut the pictures closer to the colour. We don't need to see so much of the hand and everything around. That works so much better.

Just trying to be helpfull, let me know if you prefer me not to :)
Sorry about the issue - you can log in with your specktra log in details on the worldpress page :) let me know if it does not work for you!

And i totally appriciate your feedback! I am always looking for some so thank you - and yes you have a point that i could get a bit closer to the colours :) I shall try it out with my camera tomorrow. i hope my simple point and shoot can handle extreme close ups! hee hee!

ThePowderPuff

Thanks! I't just really confusing to get to a WP page for the reader.

I don't think you need to get closer, your small camera probably can't handle that, you can just crop the pictures.

LMD84

Thanks! I't just really confusing to get to a WP page for the reader.

I don't think you need to get closer, your small camera probably can't handle that, you can just crop the pictures.
Yeah it is a bit of a pain - once you log in you can stay logged in though which is good :) and yes i see! i shall certainly crop more often! :)