Where is the sale in sephora?

trulynicole

People are always like "I found this whole 75% or 50% rack in Sephora."
Okay where do you people find it? I am so confused.
I hope I am not the only one so obliv.
I want cheaper stuff :)

BTW i mean in the store, not the website.
This girl said she got her stila stuff 75% off O______o
Sadly, she didn't answer my question of where

SmokeSignal16

I don't go in store to Sephora much since I usually buy online since I don't have much time to go anywhere these days...BUT! When I have gone in there before usually if you look at the end of the aisles they'll have like a lil sign with stuff in it that's 50-75% off. If any you can try and ask the staff too since stores may vary where they keep that type of stuff.

hhunt2

I haven't noticed a "clearance bin" at my local Sephora. Next time I should ask them if they have one.

But Stila on clearnace-- I find those at Nordstrom Rack. Recently, they had the e/s trios with a black flower on it (those originally came out not too long ago).

L1LMAMAJ

i don't see many sale items at the sephora stores. i get them online. i search for the word "sale" in the search box on the website since i can never find a link to it.

BadBadGirl

Occasionally when I go into the store there is a rack with marked down items. It isn't there everytime. I'm sure when they put the stuff out it doesn't stick around for long since it is so rare to see things on sale in there.

Simply Elegant

There's usually one section of everything that's on clearance. They don't separate it by brand. There's usually red signs around the section that'll say it's on clearance. I know at the store I go to they have a Stila red lip talking palette and Vincent Longo foundations.

Latest posts