Where the heck are Fluidlines ?

Aprilrobin

If I recall correctly, the last time we had any was for Jewelescent back in November and only one of the colors was a new shade.

I'm always so excited about the prospect of new Fluidlines... kinda disappointing and odd.

IheartCosmetics

I am disappointed that they couldn't keep any of the really nice, everyday wear one's around. Like Graphic Brown and New Weed. :confused:

a914butterfly

i really feel that they are kind of messy and a pain to use as an eyeliner, but i LOVE them as an eyeshadow base!

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I want a bright minty green. Oh, and a gold. And bring back Delineate!!!!

ditto on delineate!! i missed out on that!!! I wonder how it compares to flammable.. and YEA! they need to turn some of those liquid last colors in the fluidline colors! I just started getting good at using em
smiles.gif
well not good, but getting better!

Beauty Mark

I think that's why I've been disappointed in most of the recent collections from MAC. Fluidline is the only thing I can honestly say I love out of MAC and won't buy from anyone else (well, the equivalent).

MAC_Pixie04

I HATE the LLL. I much prefer fluidlines, they're not drippy and they're still longwearing. I think the LLLs are TOO longwearing, I tried on greenplay at a MAC counter, i couldn't get it off for 2 days.

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I HATE the LLL. I much prefer fluidlines, they're not drippy and they're still longwearing. I think the LLLs are TOO longwearing, I tried on greenplay at a MAC counter, i couldn't get it off for 2 days.

LOL that is soooo true!
lmao.gif
i put some of the aqua colored one on and had it in my eyes for about 4 days before i completely got it off.. don't make any mistakes with those! the trick is an oil based makeup/mascara remover.

geeko

oh i love MAC's fluidlines. They are so easy to use. I own about 14 of them..

And yes. I wished MAC will make GRAPHIC BROWN regular. It's the fluidline which i find myself using very often other than black track.

Oh ya...they make good e/s bases too..especially for colors like sweet sage and brassy and frostlite(which i don't own but heard raves for this)

AlliSwan

Yeah, the LLL were not fun for me. Sure, they lasted, but by the time I got it ALL off, it had started to flake off into my eyes. Ugh. Only product I've ever returned several of (I bought 4 and took them all back).

Fluidlines are awesome. I find myself using my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners because they last even longer than FLs and come in more "everyday" shades. I wish MAC would make a NONSHIMMERY dark grey. Or a black/brown.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I want a bright minty green. Oh, and a gold. And bring back Delineate!!!!

YES! and YES! and... maybe... I haven't found a good combo with it yet.

I'd love if Visionaire was made into a fluidline, along w/ Coppering e/s, Cranberry e/s, Sunplosion... the list is endless! And yes, Graphic Brown and New Weed need to be made perm!

EmbalmerBabe

Yes that would be awesome if Visionaire was a fluidline, also
aqua line! My favorite fluidlines are lithograph and graphic brown.
What was the deep dark blue one called? I wanted to get it.

Holly

I would LOVE for them to bring new fluidlines out. I love love love them, but I would kill for some new shades!

foxyqt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I'd love if Visionaire was made into a fluidline

YES! that would be great!
eyelove.gif