Where to buy Biotherm?

TipTopTap

Hi! I really want to try some Biotherm stuff, so I would have to go to the stores. I called a couple sephoras, and none of them carry it. Does Biotherm have counters in certain department stores? TIA!

Juneplum

macys, nordies, saks, bloomies all carry biotherm here in florida.. in fact i JUST bought a slew of stuff on saturday from biotherm at macy's cos i'm leaving clinique... i gotta tell u there stuff ROCKS!!! so far i am in LOVE with everything i bought!!

Jude

I love me some Biotherm. Oleo Source is amazing and Pure Bright makes my skin so pretty and even that foundation is optional. I love that it evens everything out without that silicony feel.

TipTopTap

Sounds great! I really want to try the Magic Painting liners. Can you guys recommend any other products? I have combination acne prone skin and I like liquid foundations. I'm an NW20 for reference. Any other recommendations are highly appreciated. TIA!

PrettyKitty

TipTopTap you need the Sense Matte foundation! It's a liquid foundation for oily/combination skin, and it's amazing!

You could be a #120 or maybe #115. (I can't remember if #115 have pink undertones..)

TipTopTap

How are the brightening makeup bases? And which color should I get, my skintone can be very red sometimes.

PrettyKitty

TipTopTap; We only have the Pure Bright makeup base, the original. It's with white with purple undertones. But if you can get the green makeup base, go for it!

Latest posts