Where to buy spanx??? HELP!

Pinkish*RED

Hello ladies n gents!
winkiss.gif
I've been doing some reading and found out how a lotta ppl recommend spanx shapewear so now I wanna get some but thing is I need to find it online, my question is does anyone know of a place I can get those for a discounted price (online)? since it's not exactly cheap
thmbdn.gif
I don't want my money going out the window if i can do something about it and question #2: has anyone bought from the spanx website and would you recommend doing so??

THANKS
cutey.gif

Ms. Z

You can get them at Nordstrom & Bloomingdale's. I am almost sure that I read somewhere that the company is going to make a less pricier version to sell maybe at Target, kohl's (not sure). If by any chance you find the information, please post it.

argyle_socks

I got mine at cosco. You can also buy them at Torrid.com.

I love them. I couldn't wear skirts very often because of chub rub, but these make it so much better. And they really do shape you. My belly is flat when I wear mine.

greengrin.gif

NicksWifey

Try HSN or QVC's websites. My mom got 2 pairs of Spanx from there for like $40 and I believe that was with shipping. She got them earlier this year and she loves them. I can't remember if it was HSN or QVC, but I know it was one or the other
winks.gif

couturesista

Lane Bryant, Saks, Nordstrom and Target carries Spanx's sister brand for $10, their both made and owned by the same company except the Target line is called Assets!

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
You can get them at Nordstrom & Bloomingdale's. I am almost sure that I read somewhere that the company is going to make a less pricier version to sell maybe at Target, kohl's (not sure). If by any chance you find the information, please post it.

There is a less expensive version sold at Target called "Assets". They're designed by the same woman but made in China instead of US and they are a bit less supportive (less lycra maybe?), and cost about $15 instead of the $30 for Spanx. I have both and actually find the Assets to be more comfortable because I have large thighs and my Spanks always want to roll up and then cut into my thighs, the Assets don't.

cupcake_x

I may have to check out Assets!

I've seen Spanx and other brands at Macys, Marshalls, JC Penneys, Nordstroms and other department stores. I believe I've also seen them at places like Lady Varsarette.

TISH1124

I bought mine at Nordstroms, QVC and some off Ebay ...I have tried many comparison brands but IMO none compare to the quality and effect of Spanx..I LOVE them!!!

glassy girl

Got mine at lane bryant but they also have them at torrid i know there a bit pricy @round 36 bucks but there sooooo worth it there the best!

xwp

I buy mine at figleaves.com or ebay... Figleaves are a bit expensive but they are online and have sales sometimes.