Where to buy Zoya polishes?

Nadeshda

Hi!

So, I've been eyeing some Zoya polishes that I'd like to try, but they aren't sold in my country. Is there anywhere I can get them, other than ebay? They don't seem to be available on the most popular sites, like 8ty8, head2toe and transdesign
ssad.gif

ruthless

Oh LAME....I ordered about 200 bucks worth of nail polish off of them 4 or 5 years ago and at that time they shipped to Canada. Lame...

Chikky

Since the website is out, look for some Aveda Concept salons, maybe? I know a few here (mine included) carry them because they don't include a bunch of unneeded chemical stuff so they're a bit healthier. Maybe even contact the website to see if they can direct you to a shop near you.

Shadowy Lady

Some Trade Secrets here in Canada have them but only a limited selection. Do you have Trade Secret in Portugal?

Nadeshda

Thanks for the help, girls
smiles.gif

No, sadly there's no trade secrets or aveda concepts salon here. I've used the search on the Zoya website, but the search came back empty. I guess I have to resort to ebay. Thanks anyway
smiles.gif

Lucas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
You could consider asking for a CP =)

I'd be willing to help, if you want PM me...

taking the risk of sounding stupid... what is a CP?

melozburngr

I'd be willing to help with a CP too, I'm buying from them all the tme, so we could even split shipping costs from Zoya to my address!

Latest posts