Where to get a MAC pallete?

LittleOne

Hey ladies,

I stayed home browsing Specktra today and came upon some depotting tutorials. So me being me, I went ahead and depotted a bunch of my eyeshadows without even thinking about where to place them after
th_dunno.gif
So do you ladies know of places that sell palettes similar to MAC's? or does the MAC counters at MACY*s/Nordie's carry them? My poor depotted shadows need a home
ssad.gif

Any help is appreciated.
yes.gif

lsperry

This thread should answer some of your questions:
http://specktra.net/f190/mac-faq-pal...roducts-25455/

I don’t have a free-standing store or Pro Store near me so I order the MAC palettes from the 1-800 Pro number. The number and times available: 1-800-387-6707 available Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time

Also MAC shadows fit the the E.L.F. quads, too, and I use palettes from Claire’s.

From this thread: http://specktra.net/f239/non-mac-pal...2/#post1081659
Quote:
Originally Posted by candidilyme
icing or claires makes a 21 pan pallete that fits mac pans and it's black and comes with a mirror too. it's 10 dollars but its usualy buy one get one half off. the only thing is you have to pull out the existing eyeshadows but you could save the pans for pigment pressing . hth

HTH

pennybeau

I was recently just having this exact same problem!

It doesn't seem like you can order palettes from the 1-800 numbers unless you are a pro member. I've tried the customer service and MAC corporate and they both asked me if I was a member.

So most likely what you'll have to do is call a Pro Store or Free standing store.

I ended up having to call the Pro Store in Dallas, TX (I'm in Oklahoma) and you just tell them what you want over the phone, give your shipping information, and your credit card number.

I'm so excited, my palettes are suppose to come on Tuesday. :]

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennybeau
I was recently just having this exact same problem!

It doesn't seem like you can order palettes from the 1-800 numbers unless you are a pro member. I've tried the customer service and MAC corporate and they both asked me if I was a member.

So most likely what you'll have to do is call a Pro Store or Free standing store.

I don't know why people are having problems ordering through the 1-800 Pro number. I'm not a pro member and I've been ordering through that number for 'bout 1 1/2 years. The 1st time I ordered they didn't ask me and they haven't asked me since if I were a pro-member. I have ordered PRO and non-pro products through the 1-800 number.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
PRO PRODUCTS AND MEMBERSHIPS

Ordering

Tel: You can order Pro products from this number with or without a Pro card. In other words, you DO NOT need to be a Pro member to order from this number: 1.800.387.6707

Additionally, you can click here for a link to the MAC store locator and make a phone order for pro and regular products from any store listed as "Pro Products Available."

http://specktra.net/f165/mac-contact...r-lines-83647/

newagetomatoz

If you want the 15-pan magnetic one, the only seller I can think of is MAC. And those lovely ladies above already covered that very well!

Personally, I buy the 21-pan palettes from Claire's and just you thin sticky backed magnets to hold them in place. The palette run about $12.00 plus tax, and you can clean out the pans to use for pigment pressing!