Where to get empty palletes

babyvox

i went to the depotting section in the main menu here on specktra and in almost all the tutorials i see palletes that look the same. are they MAC? and are they available only at the pro store or what? thanks

user4

the MAC empty pallets are available in all MAC stores... not counters though. They have them in 15 pallet and in 4 pallet. The 15 pallet are 12.50 USD and the 4 pallet are 3.50 USD. Hope that helps.

pumpkincat210

I also found empty 4 palettes by cover girl at wal-mart for 2.97 They are magnetic and almost just like the MAC ones..

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
How can those be ordered?

if you are close to a MAC store, you can just show up and buy them there... if not there is a 1-800 number I believe that you can call to order, but I'm not sure of it, I will try to get it for you and I'll post it here and PM you.

And like it was said above, you can order them on ebay or something, but I've actually never had luck with that.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I also found empty 4 palettes by cover girl at wal-mart for 2.97 They are magnetic and almost just like the MAC ones..

Yeah, they do fit the MAC colors too... I never found them though, when I came to find out about the CG 4 pallets, they were all sold out and never to be seen again in the target near me. But those do just fine too...

pale blue

I just ordered a few days ago through this number: 1-800-387-6707 (M-F 9-5 est). They do charge you for shipping through DHL.

xiahe

just buy the CoverGirl palettes @ WalMart (or Target...or practically any place that carries CoverGirl stuff)...sometimes the MAC quads are hard to get ahold of. The CG quads are slightly larger than the MAC ones (and when i say slightly, i mean like a centimeter (or two) larger lol) but they fit MAC e/s pans.

babyvox

aww too bad theres no mac store in calgary! only counters. ill have to travel 3 hours up to e town to get one now!! ill try to see if i can find the covergirl ones though

Oh and a quick question about the 1-800 number. this might sound stupid but do you need a credit card number for that?

amillion

Yes I beleive you need to use a credit card. Your better off buying them from the 1800 number. As I was stupid enough to purchase four off ebay and they were around 14 each. I basically got three quad holders for 16 bucks through the 1800 number including the shipping. Plus it shipped out super fast. I ordered them on a wed and got them on friday.

sigwing

Ebay you'll pay twice what they cost ordering from the 1-800 number. I just ordered more 15-pans and a few more quads.

You can get the pans to fill them with too, but those, for some reason, I have seen on Ebay that even with shipping are either cheaper or just the same as buying them at the MAC price.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyvox
i went to the depotting section in the main menu here on specktra and in almost all the tutorials i see palletes that look the same. are they MAC? and are they available only at the pro store or what? thanks

MAC palettes are available at all MAC stores, but not counters. you can also order them off the MAC pro website. CoverGirl makes palettes (4-shadow) which you can find @ WalMart or Target for like $2.00 - $3.00. The slots are slightly larger than the actual MAC palettes (when i mean larger, i mean by like a centimeter or two lol) but they still do the job. they're easier to find than the MAC palettes, too.