Where to get new milani eyeshadows?

pumpkincat210

I've seen their new colors on their website but i don't know where to get them. The stores that carry milani here only have their older stufff. Has anyone seen the e/s colors...esp. fiji flower, exotic berry, limbo lime and sea angel?

MACActress

I wish I knew! I think I saw someone in the haul section say they got some of the new ones, but it may have been on another site.

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I've seen their new colors on their website but i don't know where to get them. The stores that carry milani here only have their older stufff. Has anyone seen the e/s colors...esp. fiji flower, exotic berry, limbo lime and sea angel?

walgreens.com has all of those colors...

oops that was already posted heh heh

ULTA stores sell Milani. You should try there if they are in your area, or check ulta.com.
smiles.gif

Cerridwin

My walgreens had only a small selection and most of them had been dropped or something and were broken up pretty badly.

I buy some of my Milani from BestBeautyOnline -- they carry some discontinued colors and some hard to find Milani stuff, as well as Jordana cosmetics.

IcesUltraGlam7

Walgreens has them I currently have almost all the eyeshadows just missing a few colors.We have a Walgreens very close so I've volenteered to CP these to some girls.I like Milani Shadows they are rich in color and look great on the eyes.Comparable to MAC.
Milani also makes great lipstick and blush,the blush blends right in with any foundation and the lipstick has a long lasting period.
Milani is a great line!
Walgreens carries Milani.The Walgreens we are near sales out quick though so I go when they re stalk I was able to finally get a lipstick I wanted before it ran out that same day =)

noahlowryfan

just to let you all know, not all Walgreens carries Milani. so far, i only have found 3 locations in my area that sells Milani and about 6 that doesn't carry it and i still have over 10 locations to check out.

MsButterfli

ive found Milani shadows at Duane Reade as well..they sell for 2.99 while walgreens sells em for 3.29..wish i found that out before racking up at walgreens one day lol

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
ive found Milani shadows at Duane Reade as well..they sell for 2.99 while walgreens sells em for 3.29..wish i found that out before racking up at walgreens one day lol

all the Walgreens i checked in my area sells it for $3.49