Where to get OPIs

chickenkebob

I really want to try out OPI's nail polishes, but I have no idea where to buy them. I hear that a lot are sold at nail salons, but do you just go in and ask to buy their nail polish? or do we have to get a manicure from them?

BeautyPsycho

You can get them at some hair salons as well... Wegmans has them too.
If you want to buy them online (Cheaper!!!) try eBay Store - maiandjays superstore: Essie Polishes Lotions Deals, OPI Classics Single Polish, Opi Products awesome, awesome seller!! Love and nothing but love for this store.
smiles.gif
and OPIs as well
greengrin.gif

janelovesyou

Go to Ulta NOW! They're having a buy 2 get 1 free sale and they have a coupon for $3.50 off. Last time they had this sale I got 9 polishes for $50. It was great.

mac*lover

i buy them from ulta too, i just got some of them yesterday they where on sale , i got one for $1.99 and the other for $3.99 but like i said they where on sale but they usually have buy 2 get 1 free .

thewickedstyle

Head2toebeauty and 8ty8beauty are the cheapest places I've seen to get them. Trade Secret does have a sales bin. If you are limited in places to go then Target and Stop and Shop often have them, but full price. Good luck! They're my fave brand, but I'm also into Essie, Chicago Glaze and Chanel. I have a bit of a np problem ;0

Love Always Ivy

i go to Duane Reade for the most common colors, but if i want something not so common, i go to Ulta because i swear they have a whole aisle of just OPI

KikiB

ULTA carries a good selection, and many times they will have clearance shades marked down to $4. Trade Secret carries them, many hair salons do (I know Regis does), and even my local Fred Meyer carries some albeit a very limited selection.

MsCuppyCakes

There's a local beauty supply by me, Planet Beauty, that's having a 25% off sale today only. They have some OPI on sale, $4.25, plus the 25% off. I'll post pix of my haul later.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traversant
I just received my 5 bottles from 8ty8 Beauty Supply.. shipping only took two days. I recommend them!

wow I'm definately going to order from them
thmbup.gif