Where to sell a Murakami Louis Vuitton bag?

cindiaz

Hello,can anyone help me,i want to sell a Murakami Louis Vuitton bag(LE pochette,i think is called) but i don't know where,like everyone else right now I need money
ssad.gif
I don't want to sell it in ebay because they take out a lot of money on fees and after that paypal fees so I'd prefer another place,I already sell in ebay but the fees for this bag is too much.Thank you.

Kayteuk

Well what price are you going to be selling it for? I dont think paypal charges a huge amount to list it, and thats probally one of the most secure places to sell it.

cindiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Well what price are you going to be selling it for? I dont think paypal charges a huge amount to list it, and thats probally one of the most secure places to sell it.

$400.00,and ebay charges 12% of the first 50.00 and 8.72% of the rest so that's like 36.00 less paypal fees but you're right is the most secure place,i'll have to sell it in there.Thanks.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Try the Clearance bin here.

Yeah, I was going to suggest the same. Ebay is a bit more secure but I do agree the fees can be ridiculous. They charge you to list items, when items are sold and then if I'm not mistaken, there are paypal fees also on top of all of that. But I think that the Specktra community is pretty secure also since alot of us kind of know eachother through posts and threads. Craigslist might be another place you could try. It would probably be best if you try to sell it to someone local since you could meet up in a public place and discuss things.

BEA2LS

i sold most of my louis vuitton collection and i really would say ebay and paypal. paypal really has your back.. what i did was charge extra on ebay to make up for the fees and stuff.

Latest posts