Which base make stars n´rockets and club pop???

bestbehaviour22

Hi,

I am looking for inspiration to make stars n´rockets pop in its different tones..
I know that red velvet shade stick is really great, but what else do you you guys use as a base...?

And under Club too??? I am thinking paint pots, shadesticks....?

Thanks - it is so cool that whenever you have a question there are thousands of experts here
th_DANCE.gif

gigiopolis

For Club, use any dark base to really make the green duochrome pop. Since I don't have any dark Paint Pots or Shadesticks, I just like to use some black eyeliner over the lid blended with my finger as a base.
winks.gif

L1LMAMAJ

white also makes e/s pop because the colors appear more vibrant on a white base. black will make your e/s look more dramatic and you can also achieve the smokey look with this. i agree with gigiopolis

aziajs

Stars N Rockets - Flammable paint, any white creamy base.

Club - Any black base, Delft paintpot

bestbehaviour22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Stars N Rockets - Flammable paint, any white creamy base.

Club - Any black base, Delft paintpot

Thanks - delft is a great idea. Didn´t think of that. Will try today
thmbup.gif

Zoffe

Blue, dark brown and green bases are great under Club. Delft paint pot, Minted eye kohl, Waveline f/l, Dipdown f/l, Groundwork p/p... Anything
winks.gif

Red, pink, purple and white bases are super pretty under Stars 'n Rockets. Flammable paint, Red Velvet shadestick, Fresco Rose p/p, Artifact p/p, Gracious me f/s, Macroviolet f/l, Nonconformist f/l, Iris eyes f/l, Mehron aqua colors...

Black bases look amazing under both Club and Stars 'n Rockets! It really brings out the duochrome
smiles.gif
Blackground p/p, Sharkskin s/s, Blacktrack f/l, any black eyeliner
winks.gif

Prototype83

Red Velvet s/s really makes Stars and Rockets pop!!! I wore the combo w/ Vibrant Grape and Fertile in the crease and Vex on the browbone and received many compliments. Artifact and Blackground looks nice w/ it too.

Club looks great w/ a dark base...I totally agree w/ the other posts. It looks awesome in a smoky eye. It's also pretty w/ Greenstroke p/p. I was told my a MAC MA that putting it over Artifact p/p helps to make the duochrome stand out more, I haven't tried that one yet.

bestbehaviour22

Great advice and inspiration everyone... Thanks so much! I have been looking to get artifact p/p and I think I can justify it by now!! LOL :)

lindas1983

If you have otherworldly paint pot from the mcqueen collection, it really makes stars and rockets pop, I know it sounds weird but really try it.

pink_lily82

I don't have Club but I love using the NYX jumbo eyeshadow stick in Milk under Stars and Rockets. Sometimes I use blackground paint pot under it too for a deeper effect.

foxyqt

i've seen Blacktrack fluidline being used as a base for Club and it looked great specially for a dramatic smokey eye!

gabi03

Graphito paint under club is amazing, as is blackground, delft, and mossscape (it brings out the green tint in club)

stars n rockets, like some have said red velvet shadestick. I use crimsonaire shadestick, flammable paint or sometimes rubenesque paint pot (it makes it super shimmery)

Have some fun with it!

aziajs

Word of advice, if you use a black base under Stars N Rockets it WILL change the color of the shadow. Black brings out a lot of the blue/violet duochrome. That's why I never use a black base with it.

BeccalovesMAC

i use nyx jumbo pencil in black bean under club and it looks like peacock eyes! I will have to try it under stars n rockets .

Latest posts