Which Beauty Collaboration is your favorite?

NellyOg

Hi everyone!
I thought in open a new thread about our favorite collaborations in the beauty world. We have threads about collaborations in specific, but let's discuss about our favorites and why. So enjoy! and Let's get started!

User38

huh2.gif

User38

we are insane and addicted (I am at least). I have a memory loss.. lol.. and too much product to even go in this direction. i love everything.. lol

Just buy it all!

sagehen

I fourth you all, but I must say that my all-time favorite was the MAC x Diana Ross collection. It was my first time buying ERRYTHANG. It is the first time I could use everything. I went far to get it - had my local MAC SA call and put it on hold so it would be there and they knew I was serious. I grabbed a friend, drove the three hours to get it, and were pleasantly surprised to find out the counter I went to for the purchase was hosting a class with a national artist (his name was Christopher and until recently he was one of the US artists on MAC's website) and he did my makeup! I was stoked - I made a day of it. My very favorite bright pink blush ever was part of that collection.

Dominique33

Nars / Guy Bourdin is such a great collection, very impressive in my opinion. Nars / Pierre Hardy was also impressive, very classy indeed