Which blush? Cantaloupe or Melba and is there much of a difference between the two? Also can someone rec a blush that would go great with red lipstick

Summer

Which blush? Cantaloupe or Melba and is there much of a difference between the two? Also can someone rec a blush that would go great with red lipstick and neutral smokey eye?

I am having a problem deciding ! I haven't seen cataloupe in person. I have seen melba but the lighting in the store was really bad. Can someone compare the two? Which one do you prefer?

Also can someone rec a blush that would go great with red lipstick and neutral smokey eye? Would melba or cantaloupe go good? For reference, I Usually wear the 2nd lightest foundation depending on the brand. In mac I am nc20 (for the mineral liquid foundation)

geeko

I have both blushers. I will try to take a pic when I get home after work tonight n swatch the 2 side by side for u. Bth colors are actually pretty good choiced to wear with red lips.

geeko

I've taken pics of the two, pics taken from my hp... hope this helps

Summer

Thank you! that was helpful! I like cantaloupe but based on the pics, I am going to go for Melba instead since it isn't frosty. Thanks again!!

stephglittersss

Thank you! that was helpful! I like cantaloupe but based on the pics, I am going to go for Melba instead since it isn't frosty. Thanks again!!
I have both and yes they are similar colors but Melba is a matte and Cantaloupe has a frosty sheen which I love. I prefer Cantaloupe bc I don't like to look too Matte. But if you want a blush to wear with red lips I think Melba will suit you more.

Summer

I have both and yes they are similar colors but Melba is a matte and Cantaloupe has a frosty sheen which I love. I prefer Cantaloupe bc I don't like to look too Matte. But if you want a blush to wear with red lips I think Melba will suit you more.
Thank you! I am definitely looking for something matte as I wear a highlighter and I don't want to be too frosty! :)

Latest posts