Which blush should I get?

zeroxstar

So I'm planning on taking advantage of the Sephora FF Sale to get a couple of Nars blushes (two, to be precise) and would like some recommendations from those familiar with Nars blushes.

I'm NW15-NW20 - I've only ever tried Orgasm and I didn't like it and ended up swapping it away. I have alot of pink undertones (that's a pic of me in my avatar if it helps) and blue/green eyes and brunette hair (naturally blonde).

Any suggestions? (For TWO blushes)

TIA!
smiles.gif

QueenEmB

I love Angelika - it's such a pretty dolly pink that actually looks quite natural on my pale skin. The sparkles in the pan look more full-on in the pan than they do on the face for sure.

ms_angry_nipple

I agree with OfficerJenny, Albatross!

It's THE best highlighter but moreso you can combine albatross with other regular blushes and it looks so pretty.
For example, i have orgasm and i hate how it's not pigmented enough. So i actually use Albatross on the apples of my cheek then apply Mac's Dame = what i wish orgasm would look like.

I also wear Mac's Coppertone with albatross on top...looks like a darker version of torrid.

Most ppl like Nars blushes for that golden micro-fine shimmer so just get albatross and mix it with your existing mac blushes!
smiles.gif
It's pretty much colourless with that infamous nars shimmer.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Albatross!

best highlighter

ever

times eighty

Totally agree with this - Albatross is a great highlighter.

If Sephora still has the NARS Dolce Vita LE set in stock - check it out. It's a dual compact with one pan of Albatross and one pan of Lovejoy (gorgeous rosey bronze), along with a Dolce Vita lipgloss. Great intro to NARS.

zeroxstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_angry_nipple
I agree with OfficerJenny, Albatross!

It's THE best highlighter but moreso you can combine albatross with other regular blushes and it looks so pretty.
For example, i have orgasm and i hate how it's not pigmented enough. So i actually use Albatross on the apples of my cheek then apply Mac's Dame = what i wish orgasm would look like.

I also wear Mac's Coppertone with albatross on top...looks like a darker version of torrid.

Most ppl like Nars blushes for that golden micro-fine shimmer so just get albatross and mix it with your existing mac blushes!
smiles.gif
It's pretty much colourless with that infamous nars shimmer.

this is awesome advice, thanks! i already own Dame too yay!

alka1

I agree with everyone else. Albatross is an amazing highlighting powder. It spreads like butter on the skin and looks amazing. It gives the skin a beautiful glow
smiles.gif