Which boots?!?

Kristen

I have been trying to put my hands on a pair of shoes I can wear @ rez through the rain that aren't runners. I've had some terrible experience with runners that leak and then my feet are musical sponges throughout the day. Soooo I finally decided I WANT GUM BOOTS!!

I found some at AE (which is awesome since I work there). But now, I'm having trouble deciding which boots I want. But what pisses me off is we aren't getting them in stock so I can't actually see them. Rowr.

RedBoots.jpg

BlueBoots.jpg

YellowBoots.jpg

I like them in yellow.. but the prints are so cool. What do you guys think?

Hawkeye

i really love the blue.

but the yellow would be more practical ....

but the blue is so fun.

Juneplum

well i'm no help cos i like 'em all! tha being said, maybe the yellow would be more practical, BUT who says we have to be practical! ha ha ha

Incus

You sooooooooo have to get the blue ones!!!!!!!!!

When we went on a field trip me and my mates went out and got all these funky wellies (that's what we call those boots over in England). My mate laura got these really cute Pink ones (but were plain), I got these funky baby blue ones and my other friend got a really cool stripy one ha ha!

It was so funny, cos the lady that worked at the center had never seen "coloured" wellies before, only the normal black ones that you get. I think we started a trend there lol! :p

Miss_MAC

i like either the red or the yellow....dont get the blue...they wont stand out next to ur blue jeans..

poddygirl

I like the red ones, but I may not be a good judge as my Wellies are from Pucci (with that crazed fuschia/purple 60's print)
icon_eek.gif
Everyone wears Wellies over here to walk around in the muck and mud but I can't bear to get them dirty so I wear them on dry land hahaha.