Which brush with Blushcremes?

glueme

Which brush would you recommend/do you use with the Blushcremes?

When I bought my Blushcreme the MA used the 129 on me, and said that people always thought they needed a special brush for the cremes but that the 129 was fine.

I went home and have been using my 129 but have recently stopped becuase I find its been pulling out hairs from my brush!

So what would you recommend? Fingers? I've forever been covetting the 187 for all its purposes, but just recently I saw Carmindy on What Not to Wear use the 187 with a Blushcreme.

So should I just splurge and get the 187?

Diskordia

definitly the 187!!!! If I'm in a hurry I use my fingers, but nothing compares to the 187! It gives the most natural airbrushed look with the blushcremes

Lady_MAC

I'll have to say the 182. It was put on me with the 187, but using the 182 looks so much better.

glueme

I thought the 182 was used with powders and used to buff skin? Anyway, now I am definietly getting the 187 becuase I am in love with blushcremes!

And I also REALLY REALLY want the 182!

Wattage

It's funny how this debate arrises every few months
smiles.gif

The 187 is by far my fave. I have used the 182 but the 187 is best for contouring and buffing - imo.

mymla

I use the 187 for my blushcremes, and I love it! It applies a perfect amount of product, and it comes out very natural. Sometimes I use a kabuki brush to buff it out a bit, for a smoother finish
smiles.gif