Which brushes are in the holiday brush sets?

afterglow

Hey all! I searched it up, but I couldn't find the answer to my question, so sorry if I'm duplicating here!

Can someone please tell me if the brushes that come in the set are always the 129, 219, 239, 266 & 316? Or do they change depending on the year?

And also, now that the holiday brush set (the teal stashette) has been released for a while, how is the quality of the brushes in the holiday brush sets versus the regular fullsize brushes? Is it the same, or better/worse? And the only difference is the smaller handle, right? Or are the brushes smaller as well?

Sorry for all the questions.
THANKS!

brandi

the brushes differ from every year... sometimes they have some of the same ones the next year maybe 1-2 of them...

i asked one of the MA's about the quality of the brushes they have a smaller handle and they have half of the hairs that the regular brushes do...

when i use mines i can tell the difference... so i only use it when i need to touch up which i never do or if i'm traveling... HTH!

baby_love

I want them to make a 187se brush
smiles.gif
but yeah, they seem to differ from year to year, I think 2004 had a 213se and a 224se. it seems like some brushes aren't of the same quality, but some are. the 129se and the 266se are basically complete crap, but the rest of the brushes that came out this year are great and are comparable to the full sized ones.

Sparklevixen81

I have the holiday 2005 olive green brush stashette, it included 168, 190,194, 212, 252. Mine have shorter handles than the regular brushes and I have only used the 194 but I like it! I don't see any other differences in my set versus full sized other than the handles(which I like since I am petite and they are easier for me to hold) not sure of the other brush sets though, hope that helps!

afterglow

I think I'm going to just go for the fullsize for now, since they aren't the same brushes every year, and the quality seems to depend on the brush... and plus I can store it more easily with a longer handle! Thanks for all the help, girls! =)