Which Coastal Scents Brushes do I need

kimberlane

Hello, so I have been on this site for a while now and while I am not near as advanced as you all. You guys make me excited about makeup and inspire me to do more than the usual eyeliner and mascra. Anyway, my makeup collection consists of 2 or so foundations, one mineral powder, one liquid, eyeliner, mascra, a few different blushes, and maybe like a black smokey eye trio set. So as you see not very much. Anyway I have seen you all preach about brushes and how they make a difference. So as I am branching out my makeup collection here in a few weeks when I get my bonus. I was wondering if you could tell me what all brushes are basic ones I need from coastal scents. There is no mac around me, and even if there was I can't bring myself to spend that much on something I am just getting into or maybe ever. So if anyoe is bored or just want to could you go to the site and let me know what brushes would be good for me to start with. I realize everyone is different and some needs differ from others so I give a few details about myself, and what I plan to do with makeup. First I have a oval shape face, don't really know if that matters, medium semi-slanted eyes (I never hear anyone say medium, it's either small or big, mine aren't big, but I have seen smaller, I'd say they are regular). I would like to learn hoe to contour my face as I have big cheeks and would like more definition. And I would like to be able to look at tutorials on eye makeup and be able to have brushes comparable to the ones all of you seem to have. I sorry this is long, and I am babbaling, I am just trying to get started in this crazy makeup world that seems so fun. If you could help that would be great, if not, thank you for looking.

Nemo

I bought their Silver Duo Fiber Stippling Brush for apply blush to my huge cheeks! It is great for the price. If you can't afford the $45 dollars for the MAC brush (like me!), definatly get this one. It sheds a bit, but they warn you about that in the website. I would really get this one. I uses it every day!!!
Also, Sonia Kashuk brushes are cheap and fantastic. They sell them in Target!

myystiqueen

i recommend :
Pink Kabuki Brush
Pink Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
Deluxe Buffer Brush
Italian Budger Crease Brush (if you have small eyes)
Medium Chissel Fluff Shadow Brush

Kiss and Makeup

Second the Duo Fibre Stipling brush. I LOVE IT! It only sheds, for me, after I wash it, for the first use. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

I also really like the Black Delux Shadow brush. The bristles are super dense, and it's great for packing on stubborn colors. (I use this for Sharp from the Tempting Quad) and I also use it to blend out my hinglighter colors.