Which concealer brush & mineralizer help

Nessy

Hi hunny's

Right today was my first day having a MAC makeover and i loved it to bits, at the end i got all the stuff i wanted and found out when i got home i was given the 217 as a brush to use with my cover up, is this the right brush to use? As i already have the 217 and currently use it for blending my eye shadows and as i can get to another store tomorrow and only tomorrow i want to know i made the right choice.

The second thing i need help with is when i was getting my makeover done the MUA used the mineralize for blending the eye shadow, which i followed then she used it all around the face, is there a right way to achive this finish? Or was she just setting my foundation?

Thanks for any help

Nessy xx
smiles.gif

marvlgrl2

I've been using a crappy Bare Minerals concealer brush and was looking for an alternative. The 217 was mentioned as a good brush for concealer (Thanks TISH) and I'm definitely going to give it a shot. I like the idea of using one particular brush for many applications. Keeps me from buying too many brushes.

Zantedge

I love the 217 as a concealer brush! It blends it perfectly. I think a lot of other people on Specktra like it for concealer also.

nunu

The 217 brush is amazing for blending out concealer it really makes your concealer flawless so don't worry about that.

Latest posts