Which cosmetic brand do you prefer the most?

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyNut
Which cosmetic brand do you prefer (or use) the most?

Thank you very much!

OTHERS :
- Make Up For Ever
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Visiora

Curly1908

I voted:
MAC -- foundation (Studio Fix Fluid), l/s & l/g, face primer, eye kohl, paints, CBs, and MSFs
NARS -- blush (Taj Majal)
Urban Decay -- eyeshadows
Clinique -- gel eyeliner
Others:
MUFE -- foundation (Mat Velvet) & l/g
Philosophy -- flavored l/g (e.g. Vanilla Birthday Cake)
NYX -- l/l & l/g

dietcokeg

In no particular order:
Mac
Nars
Illamasqua
Essence (their mascara is the shizz and its only 3 euro!!!)
Urban Decay
Smashbox

MizzTropical

I prefer MAC, I trust their quality the most whenever I want to try out something new. In the drugstore I like Milani and Revlon. NYX is so so so fabulous for great lipstick too.

astronaut

Makeup Forever is my absolute favorite brand. If I was forced to stick to only one MU brand, it would be MUFE.

candycane80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I voted MAC but I love MUFE equally (not on your list)

Ditto for me, MUFE has such a wide range of colors & products and the quality is as high as MAC. I am in love with both, MAC is like my husband and MUFE is like my baby daddy!

foxxylatina07

I prefer MAC too even though I use other brands. However, MAC is still my favorite one.
yes.gif

Sass

MAC, NARS, Stila, Urban Decay and Bobbi Brown (which I didn't vote for because I only like their metallic lip colors). That's it. I have yet to try MUFE, Dior, Benefit, YSL or Chanel yet, but it's coming.

Kragey

Other. TKB Trading's micas are my absolute crack. If I had to choose other brands, they would be NYX or MAC.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane80
Ditto for me, MUFE has such a wide range of colors & products and the quality is as high as MAC. I am in love with both, MAC is like my husband and MUFE is like my baby daddy!

I personally think MUFE is better quality than MAC. MAC was a high school boyfriend, MUFE is my soul mate!
heart2.gif

shea_47

MAC eyeshadows, MUFE foundation, drugstore mascaras or sometimes Lancome, (and Bifacil is the best makeup remover ever!!), Smashbox primers, Elizabeth Arden eyeliners