WHICH desperate housewives character are YOU??

mrsdivajen

I hate to say it...I'm morel like Lynette these days...w/ a baby and all, I'm so frazzled...too bad he's to young to take ADD meds! LOL, I'd be downing them!!

Back in the day, I was definitely Gabrielle...no more!

singinmys0ng

1097976825_Hgabrielle.JPG

Congratulations! You are Gabrielle Solis, the ex-model with everything she's every wanted a rich husband, a big house and John, the 17-year-old gardener

lol here go take this quiz and see who you REALLY are..i guess i am Gabrielle!..(YESS!) hehe..silly quizes

Elorien

I meant evil in a cool way, hehe (she is my favorite character).. but she did tell her husband she was glad he lived and still loved her so she could make him suffer :p

PnkCosmo

I'm Gabrielle...... except for I don't cheat on my husband, and we're not super-wealthy!! LOL

But, kids are definitly not on my priority list, and I love the beauty industry! Fashion, makeup, etc...

Sanne

1097972654_uresDHbree.jpg

WTF?!?!?!

I the girl who doesn't even (wanna) know how the washing machine works, is supposed to be bree?!? the girl who doesn't want to close the backyard door when we are argueing, because she doesn't care about what the neighbours think? stupid!

I am evil though...
rofl.gif

Elorien

Sanne, I checked off that I have better things to do than housework and I still got Bree. Huh... oh well
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorien
I meant evil in a cool way, hehe (she is my favorite character).. but she did tell her husband she was glad he lived and still loved her so she could make him suffer :p

heh yeah, i think thats just vindictive. I love her character...Shes so relateable and over the top, how I think a lot of wives want to be but are scared to .. I think the chick that cut off her husbands penis and threw it out the window (Lorena Bobbitt I think her name was) was evil lol...

Elorien

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I love tari Hatcher, I was such a big superman fan!!! she's so pretty!

I thought I was the only one who used to watch that show
lol.gif

Latest posts