Which do you prefer.. eyeliner or fluidline?

MAC Melly

Maybe I'm not doing it right..but I can't seem to get my fluidline on straight. I'd rather use my pp eyeliner to save myself the aggravation in the morning. Any pointers on how to apply fluidline?

Am I the only one out there that prefers eyeliner to gels?
oh.gif
ops:

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
they are the most amazing product EVER.
smiles.gif

I agree 100%.

Fluidlines are my most favorite cosmetic item EVER. They are fantastic. They stay on ALL day and go on amazing. Not to mention, I can even use them as a shadow when I'm feeling lazy.
lol.gif

wolfmaster

My absolute favorite is Fluidline, nothing beats it. Alot of pencils tug on me, and fluidline is just amazing.

Shanneran

i love love love love love fluidliners.. i never used to wear eyeliner cause i couldnt get it on right.. but fluidliners and the 266 brush have made me a eyeliner maniac!

laceymeow

it takes some patience and a good brush to make fluidline look great.
smiles.gif
once you get the hang of it, you'll be in love! i like using the 210 e/l brush (it's discontinued but i got in at a cco).

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Fluidline and I like to apply it with a 266 brush.. or you can use a 212 if like a flat brush. The 266 makes a great precise line.

janeliwy

of course fluidliner, i want most of them now since i bought blacktrack
ssad.gif
im excited about the rebelrock one as well

macchicaboom

I like fluidliners better if I have the time to apply it- takes a bit longer than pencil. I like Stila #4 for applying gel liners- makes a straight line and it's sooo much easier to use than the MAC liner brushes.

tabgirl

***FLUIDLINERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!***

Mark my words, I will never use another eye liner AGAIN!! EVER! These have to be one of the most amazing lining products yet!
They stay on ALL day, only come off when I want them too.
Give nice definition or can be smudged to soften.

IF mac ever discontinued these I do believe I would cry!

lilu

Draw from the middle to the outer corner, then from inner corner to the middle. I'm a cheapie... my regular MA gave me a bunch of the disposable brushes and I'm using those till I decide which brush to buy
oh.gif
ops:

SugarAsh182

I love my fluidliners, but sometimes I don't like the liner to look so harsh, so I equally love using powder e/s for a softer look. I hate eye pencils in general :p

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC Melly
Maybe I'm not doing it right..but I can't seem to get my fluidline on straight. I'd rather use my pp eyeliner to save myself the aggravation in the morning. Any pointers on how to apply fluidline?

Am I the only one out there that prefers eyeliner to gels?
oh.gif
ops:

This may be blasphemy but I prefer to use Bare Escentuals Liner Shadows to get a really precise and even line along my upper lid. I like the Fluidlines for my lower lash line and smudged.

oh.gif
ops:

mspixieears

Fluidline. I hate stuff that comes off or fades but seriously, these outlast bloody everything. I seem to get oily lids and even MAC paints have been defeated by them. Alas, I can't wear the MAC kohls because of that.

I use a UD brow/liner taklon brush for my fluidlines - match made in heaven. Admittedly, you've got to have a steady hand too!