Which do you prefer?

juli

I'd say both but then if I had to pick one or the another, I'd say e/s. For a reason being ease of use.
smiles.gif

DropDeadDarling

Thanks for the answers! And thanks, Juneplum, for editing!
smiles.gif

I'm trying to decide between four pigments, or a trio of eyeshadows. I'm a newbie, so what would you recommend for everyday use? [They're all neutrals.]

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMixtape
Thanks for the answers! And thanks, Juneplum, for editing!
smiles.gif

I'm trying to decide between four pigments, or a trio of eyeshadows. I'm a newbie, so what would you recommend for everyday use? [They're all neutrals.]

e/s are way easier to use because you don't get as much fallout from them.

d_flawless

i cannot stand the loose quality and high shimmer of pigments...i get the multi-use idea, but i'm sorry, e/s are way too "comfortable" for me - i can't get used to the texture of pigments...

*Luna*

I love them both but use e/s on a daily basis... it's just easier to work with... the color payoff is so much better with pigments though.

emilyjoy

e/s. I'm still kind of a beginner at all this, and pigments get a little out of hand for me when I'm trying to apply them. lol. Plus its a lot easier to find the exact color you want in e/s.

zori

Eyeshadow as they are a lot more convenient for me. Pigments have a great colour payoff but I'm still a newbie when it comes to application.