which facial or body features you are satisfied with?

KikiB

Eh, nothing really. I'm okay with my collarbone as it is very bony so it makes the rest of me look thinner, and I am okay with my eyes. Also I have very skinny wrists.

babiid0llox

-eyelashes
-eyes when my eyebrows were done correctly
-legs but not so much thighs any more
-booty except when I was at a good mid-kinda weight if I get too skinny it just goes flat and if I got too much junk in the trunk all over it doesn't stand out
-fingers, nails and hands in general and my feet are pretty good too
-my decolletage, collar bones, shoulders etc.
-my hair even though my curls are a beast to tame

aimeilee

Over time I've definitely learned to love myself a lot more...
hair - I used to think was unmanageble but since I cut it shorter it's thick and lovely
boobs
eyes
and I adore my stupid freckles...despite years of teasing - I'll never cover them up

chocolategoddes

-eyes -i like the shape
-lips- they're full and pouty which is in fashion, i suppose
-boobies- better start liking them before they hang down to my knees
-calfs- they're muscular and make me "look" athletic
-hands- they're nice and slender

ellienellie

I like
My Eyes - colour and shape

Hair is ok
Nose is ok

Ermmm...

LOADS I don't like though.....

Too many to list
ssad.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Iam satisfied with my boobs, most of my face, my legs, my hair. I may aswell say everything apart from my stomach and arms x

PolyphonicLove

I love my eyes, they're really almond shaped. Sometimes I wonder if I have asian in me - once I sent my friend a picture of me, and he asked, "Who's that hot asian chick?" Me, you bastard!

And I love my ass. Don't ask.

I'm iffy with my bust, though. I'm very thin, but top heavy [34G], so I have days when I think I'm hot shit, but getting a reduction has certainly been in my thoughts.

revinn

Uhhh, there isn't much that I haven't hated at one point or another, but there ARE a few constants that I like:
-Lips
-Freakishly small hands and feet, finger nails
-Hair color and natural loose curl
-My cleft chin
smiles.gif

-Boobs and shoulders
-The little scar below my bottom lip

LMD84

hhmmm well i'm still in the process of trying to love myself but there are a couple of things that i do like

-my smile
-my right foot (because of the pretty butterfly tattoo on it)
-my eyes when my eyebrows have been waxed and looking good!

Patricia

i love my hair, it's long and very healthy, grows fast and i barely get split ends

i love my hands and my nails, been asked before if they were fake lol, and i have long thin fingers

i don't care about the rest, although been told i have nice lips and a nice waist
th_dunno.gif

kristina ftw!

I like this thread, we all need something like this every once in a while
smiles.gif

I like:
-My body shape/silhouette
-My stomach
-My boobs
-My shoulders/back
-My hands (minus fingernails, ahahaha)
-Hair color
-Lips
-Eye color

Aw, I feel happier now
greengrin.gif

mocha_queen

I adore my mouth, its tiny and my lips are full and pouty
Most people love my eyes
I think I have great legs [ thank you 4 years of running almost everyday]
and pretty feet/toes
and of course! the boobs

SexyVixenSF

I love my lips and my eyes and the shape of my butt!!!

My lips are full and pouty specially the bottom one.
My eyes are an awesome color and shape and my eyebrows are natural and I always get compliments on em.
My butt is ghetto booty for a white girl no matter what weight I am it still is there! Only thing I dont like about my butt is that so many brands out there are anti curvy and suspect all girls have no butt or if they do that they are heavy everywhere else...but I dont blame that on my butt I blame that on the makers of jeans/skirts/slacks!

I dont really hate anything about myself - I use to but I got over it - but those are my best features!

Sanayhs

I like the shape of my ears, my eyes, my lips, my nose, my shoulders, my pale skin. I like that I'm a fairly well proportioned hourglass shape, and my boobs are good, too.

YvetteJeannine

I love my hair..

I love my mouth/lips

I really like my nose

I like my eye color (sometimes they look aqua, sometimes green, sometimes blue, and SOMETIMES blue-green!)

I gained some weight over the last couple years due to a change in medication..but I am losing it now, rapidly (my metabolism went to a complete stand-still due to meds, but I changed meds again [and I'm doing a LOT of cardio/weight training] and my metabolism has rapidly picked up..I can actually *feel* it getting faster!)..so I may start to like my body again, but when I was really small (I mean, thin and trim and lean), I loved my body..especially my loooong legs, and my waist. Maybe again, soon, I'll start loving it again
winks.gif

I really like that I am tall (5' 9.5").

I always liked my feet. People always said I have pretty feet.

Hmmm...So many women concentrate on all the things they DON'T LIKE about themselves (their looks, bodies), but I guess when I/we think about the things I/we DO like, it's more than one would think!

lindas1983

I love my hair cheeks and bum.

My hair might be full of split ends and in dire need of a cut but its my safety blanket and I'd just feel naked without it.

My cheeks are full and round and look great when I smile.

My bum might be seen as big by some people and is full of celulite when I clench it but its perky and full and looks great in a nice pair of jeans or formal trousers. Plus i'm clumsy and it gives me something soft to fall on
smiles.gif