Which foundation brush??

xphoenix06

Hello, it's may sound like a stupid question, but I tried searching the threads for help and haven't found anything.

-----> My question: Which brush would give me the best overall application of the MUFE foundation? 187, 190, ..... Or is it best to use my fingers or sponge?? I would like to have an application that looks like I'm not wearing the foundation, if that makes any sense.

I'm getting a sample if the foundation, I've gone over some reviews on it and have never used a foundation like it before. Only foundation I've ever used is the MAC face and body, and I from what I've read; MUFE HD foundation is alot more thicker.

Please and thank you in advance.
smiles.gif

MUALindsay

Honestly, I think it's a personal preference. For mine, I use this brush. I just LOVE it. A Sephora girl showed it to me once, and that's what I used for my wedding, in fact that day, my mom bought the MUFE HD & the brush!

MAC doesn't make anything similar, b/c the 109 is too small in my opinion, but I could make it work.

Strawberrymold

I use the Sephora #55 airbrush and it is my fave. I pretty much use it for ever liquid foundation and it blends like a dream!

gildedangel

For that type of foundation I would recommend something like a 187 or a 109, but it really is personal preference. Fingers are even fine as long as they are clean!
smiles.gif

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrymold
I use the Sephora #55 airbrush and it is my fave. I pretty much use it for ever liquid foundation and it blends like a dream!

I agree, I love this brush.

Shadowy Lady

I use the 187 for my MUFE HD. It gives me a perfect flawless application and you do not need much foundation per use either

naijapretty

I've seen amazing artists use Smashbox's foundation brush with MUFE HD and this particular mua (he's the top of the line) says he prefers that brush to any other.

Aimishu

when i first saw the 109 i was like "uhhh this is too small man" but when actually using it ...its alright. I love it. cannot do a foundation without it now.

xphoenix06

Thank you all for the recommendations, I will definitely look into all of them!
smiles.gif

I'm so glad that specktra is back up and running again!
smiles.gif

jazmatazz

The 109 is wonderful for foundation! I use it with MUFE Mat Velvet and if you keep buffing, it creates an airbrushed finish.