Which Gucci Waistbelt?

so_siqqq

gucci16hw.png

gucci25cz.png

I like both but I don't know which one I want to get. The only difference between the two is that the first has a green/red belt and the second a dark brown belt.

Shawna

I like the red and green one just because it stands out more. I guess it would depend on whether you are trying to be subtle or not.

rubixio

Forgive me for being behind, but what is a waistbelt? Is it for a job? Or is just a fancy fanny pack?

I like the second because it's simpler... maybe my answer doesnt since I dont know what it is. ha

kaliraksha

Yeah the first one definitely stands out more...? If it were for me and I could find a use for it.. I would get the second because I think expensive pieces should either be entirely fabulous on their own (loud & bright & unique) to wear with neutrals... or so neutral you can wear with everything.

Jennifer Mcfly

I like them both, it depends if you want it to match with everything or you don't care. I like the first one, but the second will be easier to use everyday!

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubixio
Forgive me for being behind, but what is a waistbelt? Is it for a job? Or is just a fancy fanny pack?

I like the second because it's simpler... maybe my answer doesnt since I dont know what it is. ha

A waist belt is essentially a fancy fanny pack. I'll be traveling in April and I needed a nice bag that would wear close to me and I saw this bag and basically fell in love, lol
smiles.gif

rubixio

Thank you! It actually looks nice though, I wouldnt see it on someone and think 'fanny pack'.

so_siqqq

I decided on buying the first one. I FREAKING love this bag. It was put to good use when I was in Greece.