Which Hair Color Suits Me Best?

Hikaru-chan

Okay so I need every ones help, soon I'm gonna need my hair done again as I now have 2 inches of regrowth.
Thing is I'm not sure on what color to go for, I've been pale blonde, brunette, black, auburn, highlighted and my current shade which is a bright ruby red.
I really do like my red hair but it's a bitch to maintain not to mention the more I do dye it red the more difficult it will be to remove in the future if I should wanna change color.

My current shade but it's faded now so it's a lot brighter:

Blonde, bad bad picture:

Highlights:

Warm Brown:

Any suggestions would be very apreciated.

User38

Warm brown, imo. Brings out the color of your skin and eyes, and is probably the easiest to maintain
smiles.gif

jojo_makeuplvr

I"m torn between the red and the warm brown. I like them both, but if you're tired with maintaining the red then definitely go warm brown. It looks very good on you!

gigglegirl

warm brown suits you best, though red is awesome too!

with your colouring, the blonde and highlighted ones make you look kinda ill-like.

Chikky

Warm brown for my number one choice, the red for my second. The brown looks to great with your coloring.

Edie

Another vote for Warm Brown. Although, I think the blonde is really nice too.

NatalieMT

I think the red is gorgeous, the warm brown is very pretty too. I would say the darker colours make your features stand out a lot more than the blonde.

DEFINITELY THE RED.

the blonde and the one with highlights wash you out.

warm brown to me doesn't work either, kinda? kinda boring IMO.

red red red!

smiles.gif

you're cute so you can pull whatever off though.

JStarJStar

Warm brown or what about a darker red/less bright red than the one you have now?

P.S. you've got great eyebrows, I'm jealous!

Stephy171

i know it must be a bitch to maintain but definatly the red u look gorgeous... imo i think the blond washes u outt..... if not red id go with a dark shade
smiles.gif