Which is the best MAC brush that applys eyeshadow?

DaisySC

Im having a really tough time chosing between a MAC eye brush since they have so many. I was thinking of buying the 252 brush but i feel it's to big. Does anyone know what I could use instead of the 252. Thanks.

koolmnbv

if your looking for a smaller version of the 252 you should try the 242, I like both of those brushes to pack color on the lid

user79

I love the 272 and the 222, it's pretty much all I use now for eyeshadow application.

YvetteJeannine

You know, I have the 219, 242, 217, 239, the 224, 266, and the 252
th_worship.gif
...out of all of those, I must say I absolutely ADORE the 252; it is my fave!!! It is large..indeed..but the way it picks up and deposits color on the eye (IMO) cannot be beat!!!! Some brushes are good for only one thing (ie; 219 is good for smokey eye, 224 is good for crease work..and so on), but I find the 252 to be good for juuuust 'bout anything!!! I use it for browbone highlights (it is grrrreat for this purpose), for lid color, and even to blend out my crease!!! Also, while some brushes are mainly good for one specific type of product texture, this brush is good for any type of eye product (powders, creams, pressed).. I would say this brush is definetly one of the 'must-haves'! It's a bit pricey, (about $30.00) but if you can part w/ the cash, I'd say GET IT...IT IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT!!!