Which lip color looks better on me (w/ picture)?

RoseMe

Attached please see a picture of my lips with a pigmented lip gloss on half, and pinkish-coral lipstick on the other half. I will reveal their brand and color names later....

Please vote which color looks best on me! Please excuse the bad application of these colors...

THANK YOU!!!

MacAtFirstSight

i like the lighter pink side rather than the glittery red side...
smiles.gif

malaviKat

For some reason I find the red side brings out ruddiness that may not actually exist in your face whereas the pink (which on my monitor looks like a slightly cooler shade) compliments your skin better, neutralizing the red therefore making you look younger. I vote for the pink.

RoseMe

May I also ask WHY the pinkish-lipstick side looks better on me? I am having trouble finding that perfect pinkish coral shade for the summer..

Other than this lipstick, do you have any recommendations? Thanks!

TISH1124

I like the pink better....I am sure their are great pink/coral lipsticks that look great on you...Just between the two you are showing the pink looks better IMO ....Have you tried the Coral from the Colour Craft collection ....I hear it is very nice

nichollecaren

i like the pink side, over the red side. I think the glittery side makes ur lips seem thinner, and doesnt compliment your skin tone as much.

ShockBunnie

I like the pink better too... The red is applied higher on your top lip while the pink is applied lower on your bottom lip. Not sure if that's because the pink is easier to apply, the red smudges, or what... but the pink lipstick shows the best shape. Very pretty =]

RoseMe

The pink lipstick is applied with a lip pencil because it is a little sample. The reddish gloss is applied in a hurry directly from the tube. That is why it looks so "smudged".

The pink is Nars Niagara.
The red gloss is Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Revlon Glistening Rose.