Which lippies look like the lip color on this picture?

The7thDwarf

Which lip products (lipstick/gloss/lipliner) looks like the lippie on my current profile pic?

And....

Im looking for a dark red lippie (or clean burgundy/red-wine) - vampish rather than full-out Goth. The difficult part is that i dont want a purple-toned or brown-toned very dark red/burgundy, it needs to be predominantly a true, clean red-tone but seriously darkened up - like blackened red - or red black cherry.

I've got a nailvarnish in this shade and i LOVE it - but all the lippies i've tried look similar in the tube, but have noticeable brown or purple tones, which i dont want.

Any ideas? tia

SweetSweetIrony

MAC's Dubonnet lipstick. I was looking for the same thing, I already had a brighter more firetruck red, and wanted something old hollywood. I don't know what your skintone is, but mine is pale pale with serious pink undertones. Either something was too blue-based and turned pink on me, or was more yellow or brown based, which never works for me.

I tried Dubonnet on in the store and it was perfect. A true dark old hollywood red. Not goth, not too vampy, just nice clean red.

revinn

MAC Cremesheen in Hang Up! I feel like I rec this lip all the time, but it's wonderful.