Which MAC blush is a closer dupe to NARS Orgasm and Deep Throat?

foxxylatina07

Hi my Specktra family,
I was wondering which blush is the closest dupe to NARS Orgasm and Deep Throat. I hear so many different answers: Gleeful, Dainty and I think Sunbasque. Please post your answers here TIA
greengrin.gif

Susanne

MAC Springsheen is the best dupe for NARS Orgasm I think.

BTW I love Springsheen and use it at least every other day.

igswonderworld

I don't think Dainty has anything to do with Nars Orgasm. I think MAC Style is the closest dupe to Orgasm since it's a peachy pink with a hint of golden shimmer..

gigiopolis

Springsheen!!

I don't have the desire to ever purchase Orgasm because Springsheen satisfies all my peachy-pink, golden shimmer needs.
winks.gif

aeroerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
I don't think Dainty has anything to do with Nars Orgasm. I think MAC Style is the closest dupe to Orgasm since it's a peachy pink with a hint of golden shimmer..

I had Style, and I think it is WAY more intense than Orgasm/DT. It's a lot more orange and frosty (rather than a sheen with some sparkle), and is much more suited for darker skintones than Orgasm is IMHO.

Shadowy Lady

I agree with Springsheen for Orgasm. I cannot think of a dupe for Deep Throat though. Deep Throat is my favourite everyday blush

foxxylatina07

Thank you to all who responded. Im gonna give Springsheen a try. I can't afford to pay for NARS blushes they're too freakin expensive. More answers and suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcomed.

MizzTropical

I've always heard Springsheen too. And if you want to splurge on a NARS blush just to treat yourself I think they last forever! You'll get atleast over a year and a half of use out of it for sure.
smiles.gif

malaliath

^^ I agree with this; I've used NARS Orgasm nearly every day for almost a year now (I think I bought it last December) and I haven't even come close to hitting pan. Granted, I do apply it fairly conservatively since I'm very pale, but there's quite a lot of blush in that little case.
smiles.gif

User38

Springsheen definitely.

Dainty is PINK. Sunbasque is too brown. Stlye is more coral/orange.

foxxylatina07

Well I went to the MAC pro store since I was around there and did an exchange and ended up getting Springsheen
yes.gif
I tried it on at home and its really pretty. This blush looks like a dupe for DT too. So I guess Im happy with that. Mind you I also have NARS DT and I feel like I have to keep layering it for it to show up so I usually add another blush before I apply DT to make it last. But other that I love the color I just hope that I dont end up hitting the pan anytime soon cuz then it'll be a waste and I dont wanna end up regretting buying the NARS blush that came in a set.