Which MAC lashes for a lash virgin?

LP_x

You all look so fab with your falsies that me wants some!! I've never used falsh lashes before so which do you recommend?
Thanks x

ksanayy

i love love love the #7 lash from mac. i bought like 5 of them when i saw them at my local cco

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Thanks! But what is a CCO?

CCO=cosmetic company outlet

i agree. go with #7. those are the ones we do on brides and everyone new to lashes.

NatalieMT

The first lashes I ever bought were MACs #20. I think for me they were the easiest to apply because they're half lashes and I'd always had trouble getting anything closer to the inner corner of my eye to look right and not heavy. Plus they ended up looking reasonably natural aswell which was nice. Most of the time people thought they weren't false which surprised me!

LP_x

Thanks everybody, looks like the 7's it is! I'll defo check out the 20's too x

elektra513

Just by looking at the website, I thought the #3s would look more natural as well...I guess you just have to check them out IRL...

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I say the number 3s, they are more natural. But to each their own I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Just by looking at the website, I thought the #3s would look more natural as well...I guess you just have to check them out IRL...

3s are actually more dramatic. but if you're like me and have pretty long lashes, they look natural. 2s, 3s and 36s look natural on me. 7s look like i've got nuttin' on.

LP_x

Thank girls! I may convince my fiance to buy them all for me. You can never have too many, right?!
lol.gif

nico

what about #32 and #33
th_dunno.gif
I'm thinking of buying one of them and I want to achieve a natural look.

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
what about #32 and #33
th_dunno.gif

I don't like the 32's but the 33's are pretty. I know they're similar but the 33's have that little bit extra IMO

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
3s are actually more dramatic. but if you're like me and have pretty long lashes, they look natural. 2s, 3s and 36s look natural on me. 7s look like i've got nuttin' on.

Oh ok! Yeah, I have long lashes already, so I always look for density. I often forget that some ppl have short or stubby lashes...
tong.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
what about #32 and #33
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
I don't like the 32's but the 33's are pretty. I know they're similar but the 33's have that little bit extra IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Oh ok! Yeah, I have long lashes already, so I always look for density. I often forget that some ppl have short or stubby lashes...
tong.gif

and for those with the short stubbies, or no lashes at all, #31 and #32 are great. #33 make your eyes appear rounder because of the longer lashes in the middle. if you've got round eyes to begin with, you'll want to avoid these guys.

couturesista

Thanks Erine and the OP ( original poster) for this thread it helped me alot. I was wondering about the different lashes too!

aimee

on me the 31 are the most natural looking
the 7 look great on everyone
and the 20 (half lashes) are easy for beginners

Latest posts