Which moisturizer with SPF would you recommend? (preferably SPF 30 or more)

lacnothing

I always use my moisturizer first. Sometimes an SPF can create a barrier on your skin and not allow your moisturizer to penetrate into your skin. I absolutely LOVE jouviance's SPF 30. It's pure titanium dioxide, ergo, pretty natural and great for your skin. It's a Canadian product but I think you could order it online :) http://www.jouviance.com/product/specific-skin-care/Essential-Daily-Protection-SPF-30

macattack77

Yes, I agree... I actually have found using a moisturizer and a separate sunscreen to be more effective. Shiseido sunscreen is really good. Before using it I always hated using sunscreen, because it can be so greasy and unpleasant, and feels heavy. The Shiseido kind is almost watery and looks odd (like white-out in the bottle) but goes on totally clear. NO white cast or anything (I'm darker skinned so that's important for me), and because it's thin it goes on over my moisturizer or makeup really easily. The kind I use is "Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face" which is in a white bottle (their older version is in a blue bottle). They also make one for face/body combined, which is a little thicker.

But if you're looking to save a step in your routine- What about using foundations that have SPF? Both powder and liquid brands more and more include an SPF. I like the idea of using a setting powder with sun protection; but I don't know how effective they truly are. I tried out the Physician's Formula airbrushing powder because it has SPF, but even the darkest shade available was still too light for me.

Latest posts