Which movies do you want to see?

user2

I cant wait to see Madagascar!!!
I looove the penguins!
mad-penguins_800.jpg

obsessed_girl07

Wanted to see Fever Pitch (Drew Barrymore & Jimmy Fallon)...finally got to see it...LOVED it!! GO RED SOX!!!! Kinda wanna go see A Lot Like Love (Ashton Kutcher/Amanda Peet movie)...

Juneplum

MADAGASCAR!!!! lol! i can't wait to see that too! it looks HILARIOUS!!! LOVE those penguins! the preview had me on the floor!also, war of the worlds and the new batman movie!

user2

Yes I heard a lot of good stuff anout the War of the Worlds too but the preview reminded me a little bit of LOTR....dunno why....

notevenjail

Batman Begins (Christian Bale + Cillian Murphy =
th_worship.gif
:loveya:
th_kiss.gif
)

Flightplan - new film with Jodie Foster - looks excellent!

eyeshadowfreak

I'm looking forward to Kingdom of Heaven and Madagascar looks cute too.

Will probably see Batman Begins too.

Chronicals of Narnia have also piqued my interest, whenever that's coming out.

And we can't forget Star Wars, although DH and I have already agreed that we're NOT going opening weekend.

mac_obsession

My daughter has me counting the days till we goto see Madagascar...Any movie with chris rock and whoopie goldberg will have me there. I wanna see it just as bad as she does I think!

ishtarchick

MY GOD! lots of them I'm a movieholic also =) I'd LOOOVE to see Madagascar, nicole kidman in bewitcherd, hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, the next harry potter movie, fantastic 4, and lots lots more =)

Elorien

Hitchhiker's Guide, Kingdom of Heaven, Serenity, Chronicles of Narnia... umm.. there were others, but I can't think of them now.

user2

@ eyeshadowfreak: You hav the cutest avatar ever! I'm so in love with Ian Thorpe! I cant wait to see him in his swimsuit......