Which MSF Natural for NC42-44? Med dark? Dark? thoughts? thanks!

alehoney

i agree with nunu, I'm an NC40-42 an i wear medium plus. Med dark might be a little too orangey

dany06

I know that this might sound dumb but what do you use the natural MSF under the N collection for versus the regular MSF like warmed and flushed light? Is it an all over face color or a highlighter?

anshu7

i agree..medium plus wud be the closes match..light flush and warm are highlighters.u cn swipe them across ur cheekbones and on ur forehead.

pinkstar

I use Medium dark & I'm NC40.
I would imagine that Medium Plus would be too light & I'm not sure about Medium Deep..

lucia_la_latina

i am an NC41 and use Medium deep, so u would def use a medium deep, in the summer i go up to NC44/45 n can still use medium deep
smiles.gif

moonlit

Im nc42 and I was colour matched to Medium dark.However, I dint buy it ,I bought Studio Fix Fluid instead.

moonlit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany06
I know that this might sound dumb but what do you use the natural MSF under the N collection for versus the regular MSF like warmed and flushed light? Is it an all over face color or a highlighter?

It is supposed to be a highlighter but I started swiping it all over my face after I use hyper real/SFF coz it blends with my skin tone.It has tiny shimmer particles so not sure if you want your whole face to be that way during the day.I'd probably swipe it across my whole face for a night out.. It would be nice in yellow lights..