Which MSF should I get on eBay?

MACBunny

The only one I have is Naked You. I like it but I want something a little more pigmented I am thinking. TIA, ladies!

AlohaGirl

I just won Porcelain Pink for 32.00. I used to have it and then swapped it away. I deeply regretted it. I have Shimpagne too-LOVE it
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

My favourite is Shimpagne. But if you want something away from the neutrals then Stereo Rose, or Petticoat sound perfect for you
smiles.gif

MACBunny

Looks like Petticoat is winning 3 to 1! I can always count on you girls to help me with the tough decisions.
lol.gif

bellaetoile

i'd say porcelain pink, shimpagne, new vegas, or petticoat, seeing as how those are the ones that look best, IMO, on lighter skin tones. i'm an nc42 and those 4 look terrible on me, yet i insist on having them, and backups of them, just because i'm greedy like that, lol. petticoat seems to be a good universal one, and will also probably be cheaper, seeing as how it was released most recently.

carriesshoes

What do you gals think of "Metal Rock" MSF??? I got this on a visit to a CCO cause it was pretty, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm thinking it could be a nice blush or eyeshadow. Is it too dark for many of you???