Which NARS Blush Duo would you reccomend for my skin tone?

Ange1

My new year resolution is to be more adventurous! I've never tried blush, so I'm thinking of getting by first NARS blush. I rather get a duo, more bang for my buck in my opinion.

I'm liking these three. But I don't know which on to get. I've worked with highlighters before but never a bronzer, Hmmmm....What do you guys think. In IMAN I'm a clay 5, and a picture will be attached so you can get an idea of my skin tone. Thanks for the help!
specktra_rocks.gif

Orgasm / Laguna
5121.jpg
spacer.gif

divider_horiz_dotted_197.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
5151.jpg
spacer.gif
Albatross / Orgasm

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Albatross /
5154.jpg
Torrid

M.A.C. head.

I think you would really like Taj Mahal blush from NARS. It's bright, shimmery, and orange LOL It's definitely adventurous, and it will come in handy in the summer. I wore mine yesterday. It's great for just a touch of bold color on the cheeks.

nunu

From the suggestions in your post i would go for Albatross and Torrid. Laguna and orgasm don't show up soo much on darker skintones.

Albatross is an amazing highlighter and torried is darker than orgasm so it would definately show up on WOC

bobbiedoll03

They have a Albatross and Love Joy duo that I absolutely love. Also, Taj Mahal and Exhibit A are like two of the best Nars blushes on earth and you wanted to be adventurous so I would suggest those first. Out of the ones u listed I would say Albatross and torrid.

mishameesh

I think you'll look fab in Torrid/Albatross. Also, another one worth checking out is Crazed! Gorgeous pink blush and a little goes a long way!
smiles.gif

MAHALO

I have a carmel/light cinnamon complexion (MAC NW43) which looks close to your complexion. I love and NARS Taj Mahal. It looks great on my skin and my NW45 daughter. You may not find Taj Mahal at Sephora but it is available online. Apply just a bit of this pigmented blush ... you'll love it. Don't judge it by its appearance in the container.

TwistedFaith

I would also recommend the Albatross/Love Joy duo, but I think you can only get that in the Dolce Vita gift set. It is a gorgeous combo though. If you are only interested in getting a duo, I'd go with Albatross/Torrid. I agree with all the suggestions and I also think Mounia would look nice on you.

Latest posts