Which nars blush to use???

Ciara94

I want to buy a new blush and I have never used nars before but I heard their products are good. I am at the moment using Mac 'Fleet Fast' from their 'Hey Sailor' collection. On holiday last summer a make up artist in mac recommended me this colour which I will link below with some swatches http://www.temptalia.com/mac-fleet-fast-blush-review-photos-swatches Although I love it I want something different as I somewhat feel it may be more suited to summer. I want something a bit warmer for the winter months I do have fair skin in which I wear NW20 in Mac foundations and Ivory in maybelline foundations. I have heard great things about 'orgasm' and 'deep throat' and was considering picking between the two I have also heard about the Nars Multiple sticks and heard they are good. If anyone has used these colours or any others from Nars please let me know one you recommend I use or which you like and whether it be a multiple stick or powder blush . Thank you so much guys xx

Mayanas

I have Orgasm, deep throat and luster I know a lot the people like Orgasm but for me deep throat is better.

pinkpaint

Between Deepthroat and Orgasm I always recommend Deepthroat. A couple other great ones for fall/winter are Sin and Dolce Vita. Especially if you like plum and berry lips. And I'm not sure if it's too warm, but Luster is my favorite blush. It's the only blush I've hit pan on, so far. It's like an apricot sort of color. It almost doesn't look like you're wearing blush, but you can tell a difference. It just warms up the face and gives you a nice glow.

MarieMary

Hello! :)

You might want to consider the Final Cut collection that NARS is coming up with in January. It has colors that might suit your skintone and preferences. http://www.specktra.net/t/185717/nars-final-cut-collection

As far as choosing between Deep Throat and Orgasm, I'd recommend Deep Throat, because it's less shimmery/golden than Orgasm, and Orgasm, while it's a good blush, is overrated imho. Amour is a great underrated blush, but maybe not warm enough if you want something warmer for summer.

lippieluv2013

NARS LoveJoy is my holy grail blush. Love it! That was my first thought when I read the title of the thread. But based upon your coloring I agree that Deep Throat would be good and Sin. I have been looking at the pics that are up for Final Cut and yes, those would be gorgeous. Just remember a little goes a long way. Love the pigmentation. The first time that I applied a NARS blush on my own I went overboard. Applied what I usually did with a diff product line and it was way too much. And I agree Orgasm is overrated.

msmid

I have Orgasm and I looooove it. generally, nars blushes are great. The one i still didn't get is Deep Throat

I would suggest getting the Guy Bourdin cheek palette. It's $65 but you get 6 cheek products compared to an individual blush for $29. The palette has a bronzer a highlighter and 4 blushes. This is the first Nars product I own and i think it is a great way to try out multiple cheek products for a good deal. Plus is includes a few of their most popular colors such as laguna bronzer, deep throat, and orgasm blush and a few new colors. Im not a fan of shimmery blushes and some of these do have shimmer but are not chunky glitter and apply smoothly and lighter with a duo fibre brush. I am also lighter skinned like you, NC20 or slightly lighter and these colors looks great. Great for year round! Like i said applying them with a duo fibre brush is the best method to apply these if you find them too pigmented. Not sure that the palette is still online but check your local Sephora because i saw that my local sephora still had plenty. Hope this helps! Let us know what you decided on :)