Which NARS duo?

ThePowderPuff

I have blonde hair, NC20 skin and green eyes. I really want to try some of the NARS duos. Which would you recommend?

ansimi

Habanera! Both sides are great quality and not easily duped and they blend beautifully together and would look great with your colouring.

ThePowderPuff

Habanera! Both sides are great quality and not easily duped and they blend beautifully together and would look great with your colouring.

That's the only one I allready have, and I absolutely love it, so you're quite right
rofl.gif

Ejka

My eyes are green-blue-grey (the 'changing' kind, lol) and I really like Kalahari duo for a neutral brown/gold look (the darker brown has some plumness to it that complements green eyes). It's nicely pigmented, but not a must if you have tons of other browns and neutrals. My favourite duo is Rajasthan (you can probably still get it). The darkened teal/green is perfect for a smokey eye and it makes my eyes super clear green. It's especially nice if you use a teal base (I use the palladium pencil or MAC's to the beach teal liner - float on by???) to enhance the greenness in it and combined with a chartreuse or mustard-green colour (MAC's Rated R, NARS Mangrove etc.). The golden-taupe colour is to die for as well. The only con is that the darkest colour in MAC's Photo Realism quad is very similar (especially once applied on the lids) and if you already have it and don't wear it too often, you might be disappointed. I'm also keeping my eyes peeled for the upcoming Melusine duo. Hopefully, it will be nicely pigmented and unique enough to warrant a purchase. You can always count on purple and lilac-grey to emphasise your green peepers
heart2.gif