Which NYX eyeshadow colors?

VeganChick

I've been wanting to get something by NYX for a while, so I think I'm going to get a few colors of their eyeshadow off eBay. However I'm not sure which colors to get. I'm thinking either some brown shades, since I don't have any of those, or a couple of wilder colors (like lime green or pink, since I haven't tried those yet). I'm quite pale (NW20?) with dark brown hair and brownish-hazel eyes. I think I have about $27 I can spend right now. So, do you have any color recommendations?
Thanks!
Carolyn

(If you go on eBay and search for 'NYX' and look under makeup>eyeshadow, you should see a bunch of good pictures of the different shades.)

Ms. Z

Why ebay? Beauty Supply Stores sells this line. I only have a lipliner by this company, but today I am heading out to find the new Doll mascara that another member suggested.

VeganChick

^ Because I live in the middle of nowhere, where beauty supply stores simply don't exist. Nice try though.
smiles.gif

leobrat

here's a few...
beanie,frosted flake,highlight,champagne,deep bronze,aloha, flamingo, shimmer, root beer, mink, sweet lagoon

VeganChick

Thanks for the replies, but I changed my mind.
greengrin.gif

I've ordered a bunch of NYX loose pearl eyeshadows instead. (charcoal, rust, oro, walnut, mink, penny, black, white, lime, turquoise, baby blue and lilac). So I'll have some fun playing when I get the stuff!
clap.gif