Which of these would you rather get for xmas?

janwa09

Assuming that each of these items are of EQUAL value, which of these would you rather have for Christmas?

gigglegirl

Honestly MAC holiday stuff. For example, next week's Of Beauty, Curiousitease and Finery release (all at once--I think mine will easily be over $200) I will have troubles picking what I want for my collection with what I'll realllllllly use. AH trying to make a prelim list but its hard, so it'd be nice if someone would buy me something from there, and in theory make my decisions easier! in theory!

Willa

Electronics, my mp3 is about to die
ssad.gif

NutMeg

A GC, I need a massage so bad. Maybe I can convince my man we need to go for a couples massage... Could be hot.
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

I'll take the shoes please. Summer is on it's way and I desperately need an assortment of shoes and sandals that look cute and feel comfy
smiles.gif

Ms.Amaranthine

My boyfriend and I are after a modded X-Box with a full set of emulators and at least 1,000 games. Pretty hard to come by these days, but we think we might've found one! Yay! I'm also in dire need of a new cellphone.

I'd like some of the holiday collection, but since it's only two items.. I'll probably just buy those myself.

makeupMOMMA

MAC, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisdeadly
MAC (obviously) and a Canon 5D (a girl could dream right?)

...But I would LOVE a Canon 5D also!!

xsnowwhite

i really want the light blue sony cybershot!
of course i want clothes too..and shoes. that was hard!

BlahWah

Around this time of the school year, GC to a spa baby. MAC can't relax me like a good massage or facial....aaaaahhhhh

Glassdoll

I would rather get jewellery or maybe a new camera... I've got most of the stuff that i want from MAC already. I'm just waiting for the Of Beauty and Metal-X collections.

Latest posts