217 OR 224

i need 2 know fast u can coz iam
going tomorrow to the MAC store!

and I`m sorry for my poor
Eng skills!
Thanx .....
wavey.gif

Note:
I have already 239,266,208,219 (eye Brushes)

.:. .:.

Shavwi

I only own the 217, so I can't tell you what is better, but I could not live w/out my 217! It blends fabulously and I would highly recommend it to you
smiles.gif

bottleblack

I have both, and I prefer the 224 - the 217 isn't as soft and I love the way the 224 picks up color.

sasse142

Here is part of a live chat I had yesterday.........

ok how about the 217 i see its a blending brush also......how does it compare to 224
Barbara: The oval shape and fine, densely packed fiber of the #217 Blending Brush is excellent for applying and blending eye shadows and creamy products. It is slightly larger in the bundle and the fibres are more firm. I like this brush with cream products or when you require a firmer blending brush (great for creating smoky eyes).

I bought the 217 brush today!

bellaetoile

i have both the 224 and the 217 and personally, i find the 217 better for blending. i like the firmer bristles, as i feel they give me a more controlled blending motion than the 224. also, i find the 217 is excellent for working with pigments..

TrusyMyEyes

I have both...I use the 224 for the crease..you know the windshield motion..I would only use it to blend my crease color into my highlight color and any other color I put before the highlight.

Now the 217 I would use right on the lid to blend bold colors..or to blend my lid color into my crease color by pulling it up.

They aren't even in the same game to me...I love love the 224 and I love lvoe 217, but for different reasons.

iiifugaziii

I use the 217 to blend harsh colors/lines and to apply Cream color bases. I used 224 to blend and use it to apply crease & highlight and I use it to make colors look like they melt into eachother ! I love them both. The 224 gives a 'softer' bending effect because it's so much softer than the 217.

KhoOoDi

Thanx alot girls ....
i treid both of them in the MAC store
and i liked 224 brush more coz its really easy to blend!
and gives u a soft and smooth move!!

i really love it!

217 brush is good too but its letter bit tuff ..
and similar in my opinian to 239 brush ... but its taller!
i don`t know but i love 224 brush more ....

222 brush also is really good coz its
between 224-b and 217-b!

but i liked as i siad before ... 224 brush its
perfect 2 me ... even is larg ...... the blending takes just
a few min!

Thanx U really for ur advices ...
have agreat day ...
wavey.gif

~LadyLocks~

I have the 224 and I love it!! It usually use it to blend the outer color in the crease and it works great! I get a really soft and well blended look. I was also thinking of purchasing the 217 as well...lol.

KhoOoDi

.::.

Salam,Girls

Today I`m gonna to buy 217
coz its gives me more contoling as u said ... which i didn`t relaized it
till now .. 224 is perfect and i love it .. and 217 is really bitter than 224
on controling !!

so i`ll got both of them!! lol

.::.