Which photofinish primer?

*JJ*

i'd love to try the photofinish primer since i've heard so many raves about it, but there are so many different ones (regular, light, color correcting).
which one is the most popular? is there a big difference?
i have dry skin, a few breakouts once in a while.
any help would be greatly appreciated!
flower.gif

RoseyPosey

i prefer the "light" one and just bought a bottle of it after sampling it, twice lol.

I dont like the consistency of the regular one, its kind of gel like, pretty much the exact same as the monistat chafing gel, and it feels very hjeavy on me, and broke me out.

The light is more like a lotion form, very light, non greasy feeling. I have dry cheeks, normal to slightly shiney t-zone, and prone to breakouts on my chin and jaw line.

I really love the light one!

anshu7

pbi: monistat anti chafing gel is a close dupe of smashbox primers their active ingredient (dimethicone) is the same. i dont know if tht helps u but just thought would let u know
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu7
pbi: monistat anti chafing gel is a close dupe of smashbox primers their active ingredient (dimethicone) is the same. i dont know if tht helps u but just thought would let u know
smiles.gif

yes it is a great dupe for their ORIGINAL primer. but not the light. like i said before, the light is more of a lotion texture, not a gel like one.

Monistat chafing relief gel broke me out. It took about 3 months, but it did! i stopped using it, and now my face is clearing up.

*JJ*

thanks everyone! unfortunately the monistat gel isn't available here in europe. i got a smashbox sample (the regular one) and i liked it, but the price (38 euros!) is kinda high..
guess i'll have to shell out until somebody i know flies to the US.

Latest posts