Which Pigments do I "need"?

Jess-ee-ka

So I have decided that my makeup addiction isn't quite sick enough and I would like to add some more pigments to my collection. So far I have:
Melon
Coco Beach
Fuschia
Lovely Lily
Goldenaire
Tan
Golden Olive

Which others do I "need" to have? I was thinking about Teal and Rose. I'm quite fair skinned with light blonde hair (no, it isn't my natural hair colour) and grey-blue eyes. I will pretty much wear any colour under the sun. So what would you lovely ladies and gents suggest?

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess-ee-ka
So I have decided that my makeup addiction isn't quite sick enough and I would like to add some more pigments to my collection. So far I have:
Melon
Coco Beach
Fuschia
Lovely Lily
Goldenaire
Tan
Golden Olive

Which others do I "need" to have? I was thinking about Teal and Rose. I'm quite fair skinned with light blonde hair (no, it isn't my natural hair colour) and grey-blue eyes. I will pretty much wear any colour under the sun. So what would you lovely ladies and gents suggest?

i just recently got into pigments and decided too get samples before committing myself to a full size jar, the ones i really liked were (in addition to what u mentioned): teal, old gold, chocolate brown, golden lemon, ruby red, dark soul, emerald green, bright coral, grape and blue

Trax

All the ones that you currently have and the ones that YOOTOPiA mentioned are all great, I have samples and some full size jars of them. You might want to try out Blue Storm, Steel Blue, Kelly Green, All Girl, Vanilla, Frost, Pink Pearl, Deep Purple...love those too!!

xoleanne

I have rose and I don't really like it. I find it doesn't stay or apply nicely. But maybe thats just me. I also have teal... It's okay
smiles.gif

HeartOfSilver

Coco!
I know it is LE, but I use it as a crease color with almost all of the piggies you have, or as a lid color with coco beach in the crease (my FAV work combo).

BlahWah

Your choices are great. I just got Old Gold and I LOVE it! I have Golden Lemon as well but haven't tried it yet. I'd add Kelly Green and Violet. Enjoy!

coachkitten

A pigment must have

Some good pigments to invest in are:
Coco
Violet
Goldenaire
Coco Beach
Silver
Teal
White
Golden Lemon
All-Girl

If you don't buy the full jar, a sample of most will last you forever! These are the good basics!

kirstetten

I would say Vanilla is a definite must have, it is SO versatile it's unreal. Teal is a great colour and Rose is pretty too!

lianna

Yup...Vanilla is a must. Rose and Violet are also really pretty colours to have. And my personal favourite, Provence. It makes a great base and I know it's LE, but Naked pigment is a close enough substitute.