Which pigments???

GlamYOURUs

What do you mean exactly?

What do you want to 'pop?'

If you have a peachy lip or cheek, I say go with more neutrals or brown. Melon on the lid. Chocolate Brown is nice and Naked for a highlight. Gold or bronze might look too dramatic but again, it depends on the look you are going for.

panda0410

Green looks FABULOUS with coral/peachy colours! When I do a coral lip I always use green e/s - I would go for Golden Olive pigment - yummy!!
smiles.gif

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
What do you mean exactly?

What do you want to 'pop?'

If you have a peachy lip or cheek, I say go with more neutrals or brown. Melon on the lid. Chocolate Brown is nice and Naked for a highlight. Gold or bronze might look too dramatic but again, it depends on the look you are going for.

Yesterday, I did a Bronze lid and Rule e/s in the crease, but I wanted the orange to be more vibrant. What colors in pigments (or pp's) will help intensify my look??

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Yesterday, I did a Bronze lid and Rule e/s in the crease, but I wanted the orange to be more vibrant. What colors in pigments (or pp's) will help intensify my look??

Electric Coral!

hawaii02

Thanks for the answers! I just wanted to know what to look for when going shopping tomorrow!
smiles.gif